welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

havn't posted in forever!

hey my peoples! ok, ballett flats not aquired. :( but i have some patent leather black heals for the ball, and i have a silver fake crocodile pattern clutch. and, i also got the CUTEST pewter wedges, and i am gonna wera a skirt tuesday with them to school! i ahve been so busy, so thats why i havn't posted in a while. but i promised my self one blog a day, and i havn't posted on any of them in a while! tomorrow i will do my reading circle, so that will be my daily blog. i must run, but i love yaz!! bye!!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

That's cool

Britney said...

Um, it's not showing up on the comment thingy...