welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Friday, September 17, 2010

what an idiot i am!!!

ok, here is a sample of my complete idiocy:

i stepped off a curb 2 school and turned my foot. thatz not the idiocy part... when did i decide to go to the ER? as i was sitting at the top of the bleachers at Ogle Stadium at 8 o'clock at night! i am now officially an idiot!!!

no school today, which is the third day i have missed since school has been in. that is kinda bad cuz i have so much make up work now. i need a hug. grrr..... i also need BAM (Books-A-Million) and a steaming cup of joe muggs hot chocolate. nothing better than hot coacoa and a good book.... and a sprained foot. :(

No comments: