welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

happiness

i am sooooooooooooo happy! John (that boy i was talking to) asked me out so now we are dating! omg he makes me so happy!

there is a song i wanted to post a link for but its not letting me so just go to YouTube and type in Hoobastank- The Reason [with lyrics on screen+description] exactly like that and you will get it.

eeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp i am so HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! my psych test results came in and i went to go over them yesterday. i have Major Depression and Generalization Anxiety Disorder (GAD). it basically means that i am severly depressed and never NOT anxious about anything, therefore anxious about EVERYTHING. i am also slightly impulsive.

HAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

this whole thing with John is so simple. its not complicated at all. i met him that night at Daikin and it was like something clicked. we got to talking and it was like i had known him all my life, and it made sense for us to date. its a good feeling, like........... love at first sight?

No comments: