welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

its over

he called me last night. i asked him "what is Tiffany Ann Bishop to you?" and he sighed and said "I have been meaning to tell you...". he said he has always had feelings for his ex girlfriend. he had feelings for her when we were dating. he goes "so what i'm saying is..." "We're done." i finished the sentence for him. he said "kay."

then i told him that i had loved him and that it was hard for me to trust him cux everytime i trust someone i get hurt and he hurt me and he said "kay." i told him that i thought he wouldn't hurt me, and that he had said he would never hurt me, and he did anyway and he said "kay." i told him to never call me or contact me and that i never wanted to see him again and i never wanted to hear his name and he said "kay."

that was all he said. "kay." "kay." "kay."

and that was all i heard in my dreams last night.

No comments: