welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

blah. 'tis my feeling and emotion right now. blah.

went to the Daily Brew tonight after the band concert. ran into four peeps from school, two whom i didn't know, one who has a hard-to-put-into-words guy i know from french, and a guy who's dad knew my mom before his dad died. his girlfriend didn't seem to like the fact that he was real chatty with me and my sister, and she kept giving me these looks. these 'back off he's mine' looks. like HE would ever even THINK about cheating on her with ME of all people. i laughed in the bathroom for ten minutes!

i have a truck. a read 2000 S-10 Chevy named Lucy, buz she is one quirky little red-head. (if you don't get the name, i will pray for you.)

now entering tornado season. blah.

No comments: