welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

crap

so much stuff lately. got a parking space at school. tried out for advanced drama and made it. ONLY GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!

mom is on CHANTRIX, which is supposed to help her stop smoking. she is going through some MAJOR sideaffects right now. not her fault, its the medication.

my best friend is hiding some very important stuff from me, and i don't like it. i want to know if she is really sick, cuz then i could........ i honestly don't know what i could do. i could know, at least.

i am very lonely. not in the no frieds kinda way. in the single kinda way. not much i can do. i guess my being single is a good thing.

no crushes. not being crushed on. i have a headache.

No comments: