welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad AFTERNOON!

i had horseback riding after school, and that was fine. then i went to books-a-million to see if there was a book i was looking for- answer is no. so i am standing in the Manga sections flipping through the first Foxy Lady book, and some jerk-wad come up behind me and touches my butt very lightly. i thought is was an accident and waited for him to pass by. then he pinched it, making me squeak. i truned and almost slapped him.
"Excuse me?!" i said, and he looked confused.
"What?" he asked.
"You know what!" i said, and he just grinned and left.
i don't know why, but i didn't report it. embarrassment, i guess.
then i was looking at their movies and i saw the concert version of Les Miserables and i got super excited! then i saw that it was 5 dollars more than i had: without tax. so i just bought Foxy Lady while i slowly got depressed.
then two wasps came out of frikin NOWHERE and dive-bombed me! i ran to the truck and had to climb in through the passanger seat and slam the door shut- ON MY FOOT - just to escape!
then another jerk-wad cut me off while i was driving home, and i had to slam on my brakes, so now i have whip-lash!
i want to cry.

No comments: