welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

about school..... the boring facts of my life

hey ma peeps!!! waz up? we have officially finished all the first days of school! so now we actually have to learn something. :,[ ok jk! well, i discovered that PE is gonna be..... interesting. my best friend is in my class, so that is a plus. i went to french 2 ofter PE and my french teacher is CRAZY!!!!! i'm gonna have a fun year with ms. west. i have first lunch on both my a day and b day so i go from french to lunch!!! AWESOME!!! after lunch then i have honors sophmore english. my sister's boyfriend is in that class, and so is my friend alex. oh, and DeSTINY who is the most awesome friend EVER!!! im running out of songs to listen too!!! after english, i have us history with destiny. i think that i am gonna enjoy a-day more than b-day. sissy's bf hunter sayz that he is gonna have two seperate backpacks for a and b day, and mom thought it was an amazing idea. i like it too. i have to go, mostly cuz I GOTSTA PEE!!!!!!!!!!!! love yas!!

No comments: