welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

day 2!!!

FINALLY!!! one first day over, now onto the second first day! we are doing a modified block schedule this year so i only have four periods a day. GRRRRR Algebra 1B for two hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhh..... *runs away screaming*. i joke! its not so bad, and i kinda like this block schedule! *I've got a tight grip on reality but i can't/let go of whats in front of me here!* the only exception by paramore, which is what i am listening to now. except my first class today is PE. i have PE first period! anyone who has gone through or is going through high school and has had PE first period, PRAY FOR ME!!! *No! you'll never be alone!* whispers in the dark by skillet. must run, so blog ya later!

No comments: