welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Monday, August 9, 2010

back to school... NOOOOOO

hey my peoples!!! today is the first day of school, and i am now a sophmore!! im not as nervous or excited as i thought i would be. well, maybe it's brcause i spent most of my summer up at austin for band stuff...... *thinky face*. anyway, i think i have a new wake up routine. when i woke up this morning, i went downstairs and got on the computer. i opened a new tab before i did anything else to pu up youtube. then i put on brick by boring brick and ignorance by paramore while i checked my deviantArt. then i got onto my blog and i am typing this while i am listening to hero by skillet. i just finished whispers in the dark. the loud music really wakes me up, and i like it!!! lolz, i have to go eat the most important meal of the day, which is usually the most boring!!!!
love yall! stay weird! C:

No comments: