welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Monday, January 10, 2011

being crazy, trying to fix the crazy, and...... SNOW

i am crazy. literally. i have completley lost my mind, and i know this from fact.i have proof. but, we are trying to fix the crazy. last week i call Dr. Marques to get a recomendation for a psychologist. i had to list the reasons why, and was given a name. after several failed attempts at contacting her, she finally called us back, and i now have an appointment with her on Wednesday at 2......... in Madison. hopefully we will have the money for the gas.

we have so much snow right now! itz amazing! i never thought i would see that much snow in my life! EVER!!!!!!!!!

No comments: