welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

credit recovery and the boring aspects of my life

well, if you didn't know this, i am an idiot when it comes to math. i know my mom thinks differently, but this is my opinion. you know what else? i. hate. math. i hate algebra with the burning intesity of a thousand flames. so, despite my efforts to learn the stupid thing, i failed. i epically failed. i did not pass the last six weeks before christmas break. so, instead of paying 100 dollars for summer school, i am paying 50 dollars for credit recovery.

credit recovery is a program where a student can spend two hours a day for three weeks earning back the credits of the class they failed. since i am only doing one 6 weeks, i only have to go for six day. i do not have to go every day for six days. i can go on any day for six days within the alotted three weeks. sweet!

i have recently discovered the song Firework by Katy Perry. There are very few songs, VERY FEW, that i like that are song by her. I can now add Firework to that list, so that makes........... three songs.

i also like the song Animal by Neon Trees.

No comments: