welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Monday, August 11, 2008

books

hey peoples. rise and shine so i can tell you about some book i recomend. like SONG OF THE SPARROW. it takes place in the time of king aurthur. you hear some familiar characters. and the ALEX RIDER series. he is a 14 year old who lost his parents and his uncle, who had been secretly training him all his life to become a spy. and the book I"D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU. that is a book i am currently reading. its about a school for spies. The Gallagher Academy is a school for exceptionaly bright girls. but when one of the girls meets a boy on the mission, will she blow it? thats all for now peoples. bye!:)

No comments: