welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

i'm back

hey peoples! i'm back form the grounding! i have missed you all these few weeks. alot has happened in the last few weeks. my aunt got married to this very nice man. we are re-painting the kitchen a very pretty shade of yellow, it is a dandilion color. i have missed all my fans. no boyfriend luck yet. even if i am too young. this is usually were i give my advice. i am going through a tough part of my life- the teen faze. to all the girls and guys who log onto my blog, my advice is: don't fight it. don't fight your life because it all seems unfair. your life is so hectic and jumbled and scary when you are this age. you are self consious and you think everyone hates you. but it is also the most wonderful time in your life. this and ages 14 and 15 are usually when you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend. it is the most scary wonderful time in your life. just go with the flow. and buy some acene cream. it will be alright. don't be stupid and cut yourself and do drugs and drink. you will be alright. BYE!!:)

No comments: