welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

life

hey peoples! today we are going to talk about your future job. now, what is your most favorite thing to do in thw whole wide world? it could be singing, dancing, writing, drawing, wresteling, horseback riding, football, so on and so forth. but how do you know what you will do when you graduate college? i qouted this from a very great man: "WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, DO YOU WANT TO SING FIRST? CAN YOU NOT STOP AND THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE DURING THE DAY? DO YOU THINK OF SINGING WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP? THEN YOU ARE A SINGER." Robert D. Weeks. that was said to me. it doesn't mean you have to think of singing for that to be true. it could be used for any number of things. just follow your heart and shoot for the stars. bye!!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll bet your dad would be proud to know that you refered to him as a "very wise man." You should tell him that sometime! I wish I had talked more to my dad!

My friend, the 17 year old in Ohio, said she has not received your blog address. I'll bring her email address to you this evening. She is looking forward to it.