welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Books-A-Million tears

i went to BAM (books a million) for the first time since November 28. aka, the break up. my dad and i happened to sit at a table right next to THE table, the one me and HIM sat at. i literally started crying, and thank gosh i had a book open. if my dad noticed, he probably thought it was from the book.

i saw that table and all i could do was think about sitting there with him, and i heard him say "i think we should break up" over and over and over again. it was like a one line monologue going through my head. it physically hurt me, it made my tummy hurt. now i am sick.

i know alot of you are probably saying he wasn't worth it or get over him, or you are too young to have feelings like this and this is jsut teen drama. you are probably right. but he was my first serious boyfriend and the longest relationship i had ever been in, which is honestly kind of sad. i have always been afraid to trust people, cuz i don't want to get hurt, but i trusted him. and he hurt me. i don't think i can trust anyone outside my family the way i trusted him anymore. (more teen drama, i am so melodramatic, but i'm 15. give me a break.)

i don't plan on marriage. im gonna adopt.

No comments: