welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Friday, December 17, 2010

meltdown @ the Weeks'

so this morning the internet was shut off. mom spent more than an hour on and off the phone trying to sort it out. it was because of some unknown bill from at&t or something like that. mom has been in a sour mood the rest of the day, and i have been really anti-social. i get like that when i am worried. so mom had a small meltdown, and i guess i did too, in a sort of way.

i can't help but be worried. i mean, what is next? the car? the house? the electricity? the water? it sucks to have to constantly worry about bills at home AND my grades at school. we ended exam week @ school yesterday. but all during exams, and through out regular school, my mind always finds its way to the house, bills, worrying about dad, worrying about mama sue, worrying about mom, worrying about not finding a job, and how much money my parents spend on me. they want to get me a laptop for Christmas! i mean, i want one, but that is just too much right now.

that is why i want a job. ANY job will do! i don't like feeling like a burden to my parents. i want a truck when i turn 16. that isn't going to happen, but my dad is still looking! if my parents get me a laptop, i might slap them in the face! i mean, i will be totally grateful, but how much will it cost? how much will it put them out? i feel bad asking for new clothes now, even though i need them. i hate feeling like a burden. i hate feeling helpless. i hate havign to go around worrying about adult stuff.

what do i do?

2 comments:

Gina said...

Tori, I have to say...I think you worry too much:) Chin up baby. Everything will work out. It's not your place to worry about the bills. You'll have plenty of time for that when you're the adult. Right now, enjoy being a kid! We love you!

phat girls usa said...

i know, but its not like mom and dad try to hide the fact that we are having trouble! i sometime wish that they had never bagan sharing the bill problems with me and sarah, cuz if you think that I worry too much, wait till SARAH gets a whiff of trouble! and i wish i COULD enjoy being a kid, but i have too many people to take care of, those people being mom, sarah, and mama sue.