welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

depression

my boyfriend just took me to Books-A-Million, which is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world, and broke up with me. he gave me no reason why and asked if we could still be friends. i said "of course we can still be friends and if you want to tell me why then you can and if you don't then that is your reason." then we got up from the table we were at and went through the store, completley ignoring ewach other.
i told me mom, and she sent my dad to come pick me up right away. i got a calender, a pack of gum, and a cool beans bookmark and then waited outside for my dad. sent quinn a quick text telling him that my dad had came and gotten me and erased his reply as soon as i read it. at least i don't have a facebook or myspace so i don't have to change my status. except on here and deviantArt.
i still haven't cried.

No comments: