welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Place Like Home for the Holidays....... maybe

does anyone remember that song? well, it is kinda a lie. right now there are many places i would rather be than home. not because i don't love my family or anything, cuz i do! it is just that our house is sooooo fun during thanksgiving and christmas! (please note the sarcasm) mom is always stressed, and boo boo is always at our house, even when it isn't the holidays! mom can get pretty mean when she is stresses, and when sarah and i try to help, she always yells at us. and i hold my tongue when boo boo gets on to us for not helping around the house when he has lived there for a year and hasn't helped do the dishes once! please, don't think that i am mad or angry at the fam. i understand the pressure. i just needed a rant, and my boyfriend is in a place with no cell reception.

No comments: