welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

post-college plans!

i know exactly what i am gonna do after college. i have it all planned!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

i am going to spend a year in Europe, starting in London. 2 months there, and then to Italy. ROME! 5 months in Italy, and then to Germany for 6 weeks. next up is France. PARIS! just a month there, and lets hope the french class i am taking in school sticks! then i am going to india for 2 months. then it is 2 weeks heading home, and that is the end of my year! *please let me know if my math is off*

then i am going to NYC. i am gonna live there for 4 years. after that i am going to move to a small village in Ireland, location unknown as of yet, and just stay there. i will have a collie dog and three cats.

by my third year of college i plan to have already have four books published, so i will be incredibly rich. that means that i will have the money to fly down to decatur when i live in NYC for holidays, or have family fly up. same with when i live in Ireland. i plan on moving mom to Ireland when dad retires.

ta-da!!! whatcha think?

No comments: