welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! (even if it is late)

HAPPY (day after) HALLOWEEN!!!!! sorry im late but i was real tired after passing out candy and didn't bother to get on the computer. i have something to say.............

I WON POETRY OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the original poetry winner and my friend iliana lomeli won the recitation. we go to UAH on november 19 and if we win that we go to montgomery and if we win THAT then we go to the big competition in washington dc! wish us luck!

ok, i'm bored now. gotta go get ready for school and text the bf.

see ya!

No comments: