welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

In Honor

in honor of Thanksgiving, i am now going to mak a list of things i am thankfull for!

  • My family, most definatley.
  • The situation at home. Even though it sometimes doesn't seem like it, I have friends who are in worse situations than I am in.
  • My sister, most definatley.
  • My best friend Meghan. WIthout her, I wouldn't have event he little bit of self esteem that I have today.
  • All my friends, who are almost always there gor me.
  • Quinn. Without him, I might have never known what it is like to have deep feelings for a guy.
  • Everyone around me.
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Gum
  • The imagination God gave me. Without it, I might not be the girl I am today.

ta-da!

No comments: