welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

holes

hey peoples! refering to the post AHHHHH!!!!! i got mi ears pierced 2day! OWWWWWWW!!! but the lady who did them was really good and ssuper nice. she reminded me of mi 5th grade teacher, and yes, that is good. anywho, first she showed me the gun and fired it near mi ear so i could hear wat it wood sound lik. it wasnt 2 bad, so i sat down and let her clean and mark mi ears. then she loaded the gun.
"Ok" she said. "im gona count to three" i nod. "one, two-" then she fires the gun and says three. mi dad said i had a look of betrayal on mi face. then she went 2 the other side.
"ya ready?" she asks. then fires the gun and smiles, saying
"too late" then i teared up and started crying (but NOT blubbering lik a baby) and she gave me a pair of free pearl earings. i can change mine in 6 weeks, ot let the holes close up. i am going to visit wolvenvengeance and comment on w.v.'s blog. i gotta go! love yas! bye!!!

No comments: