welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

update

ok i just posted a new post to tell you im back. now here is an update. first the basics. i am now in ninth grade. we start school the tenth of august. (crap!!!) i have redone my polls and my profile, so check it out. i have also become way mor mature than when i started this blog (but i aint boring, i still am immature to the extreme) and i am writing (or starting) so many new books. I have grown in height (and weight) and i cut my hair! it is between my ear and my shoulder and is streaked with red and blonde. luaren had her baby, and rory is the sweetest, feistiest, most preacious babe in the world. i have fallen in love with the book Beowulf, wich i will add to my reading list. sarah and hunter are still a twosome of cutness, and i am doomed to forever envy them. i am crushin, but the crush is forever fading, and soon i will give up. mom is delusional and thinks someone mite have a crush on me, but i doubt it. u wont get healthtips everyday, but occasionaly. and send me some comments peoples! i gota go tell my mom to tell people on her facebook (i know! she has a facebook! i almost died when i found out) to come to my blog and send me comments. i tired so bye!!

No comments: