welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ninth grade (ahhhhhh!!!!!)

hey peoples! good morning. today is my freshman orientation. i will get to see all my friends and enemys (ooohhhh) and get my schedual. i will also tell everyone about my blog. but i am terrified about ninth grade! (with alot of excitment, i might be more excited then scared) we get to have our backpacks to carry around because we will only have time to go to our lockers once! and i am in JROTC! i am doing it to be with friends, to loose weight, and to thern more about the military. it is kinda an interesting subject. and, i love being v.e. (flag corp) manager. it is awesome, and the girls i work with are super sweet and not snobs like everyone thinks. sarah is being the band prodagy,(as usual) and is having a great time. im not sure,but i think she is first trombone! and there are only two girl trombones this year. she will so go down in history (one way or the other.) i am going to try to download a pic of me for all of you to see that i am phat(fat) like you and you are not alone. here is just a regular tip: when you go to a new school, dont do crazy things to make you seem more interesting. just be yourself. and that goes for going into a new grade and your first year of college! i gotta run. luv ya! bye!!!

No comments: