welcome!

Hi there! My name is Tori, and welcome to my word. These are my random blurbs, intermost thoughts, and secrets that i am ready to tell the world about! Hahaha enjoy it! Comment! Tell your friends!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

sowwy

hey peoples! sowwy i havnt talked in a while. yesterday was super busy. we went shoe and cloths shopping for school! i am listening to mychael and jeff danna. they are an orchastreaic irish group and the music is beautiful. they are mostley instrumental. so, after we went shopping yesterday, sarah and i had to babysit our neighbors grandkids. they are 4,6,and 7, all boys.(god watch over their parents) in order for us to make them go to sleep, we had to make up a ridiculous story and read a picture book for them. we got home alittle after midnight and i tried to blog some but mom made me go to bed. we have to babysit them againg today. but rhylee and mason will be with their grandpa so it will just be noah. and it won't be all night. last night we charged 15$ per person (since it was me and sarah) and i think we charged mor last time. but for today, it is five$ a person. i am going to get mi ears pierced today! i hope they numb my ears super well so i dont feel anything. everyone says that, since i got my hair cut, i hav the perfect look for pierced ears. i think someone was on my blog. i dont know who since they didnt leave a comment, but they voted on my poll. hey peeps, note:if you do anything on my blog, leave a comment with your name or something. oh, and one more thing: you cant leave comments without a google account. i hav a song 4 u. go to iTunes and try to look up the song NO MORE STONES TO THROW by the band ENTER THE HAGGIS. it mite not be there, but if it is, tell me. i think some of u will like it. i had a terrible dream the other nite. one of my friends (katherwine!!!!!:(:(:() moved recentley and in my dream i was at BAM(Books a Million) with her. we had our arms loked and we were walking to joe muggs. but as i crossed the threshold, i felt her arm dissapeare. i looked back and there was a giant wall of glass and she was on the other side of it. suddenly, she vanished, along with the glass. i searched the entire store, but she was nowhere to be seen. that was when i woke up on a tear stained pillow. i miss her:(:(:(:(:( (five sad faces) but i gotta go. i need to call my mom and then watch PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!! (in love with that movie) Love yas! bye!!!

No comments: